Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Transportation in the Paris region
- Updated : 30/03/2022
The public transport network in the Paris region is managed by Ile-de-France Mobilities.
Metros, trams and buses in Paris are operated by the RATP. The RATP also operates a significant part of public transport in the Paris region.
Useful sites for timetables and maps:
RER and Transilien Network Map
New official rules for the RATP dated March 26, 2022
Unfortunately, the RATP has decided to make the transport of Ukrainians rather complicated.
As of March 26, the RATP has decided that certain associations will take care of issuing the first ticket on arrival if necessary and informing Ukrainians about the “Tarif solidarité Transport” (Solidarity Transport Tariff) and the terms and conditions. In an internal memo, agents were asked to no longer give “troubleshooting coupons” (free).
The associations are:
- La Croix Rouge (Red Cross):
- Gare Montparnasse :
- Reception located opposite tracks 1 to 3.
- Reception located in the waiting room located at Hall 2 level.
- Gare de Lyon: Reception located in Hall 3, on the Place Henri Fresnay exit side
- Gare du Nord: Reception located opposite tracks 9 and 10
- Gare de l'Est: Reception located in the “La Consigne” bistro, entrance forecourt of the station, Alsace side
- France Terre d'Asile and Coalia: Exhibition center at Porte de Versailles ⇒ Hall 2.1, door 21.6. Access via avenue Ernest Renan
- Emmaus: Pantin Church, Reception at the IBIS Hotel.